Miraculous Medal "Verso" - Marian Bleu
Reproduction Medal, Tresor Bleu Original
MIRACULOUS MEDAL VERSO
While we can't travel, we can travel through time. This silver medal is made in the French tradition of vitreous enameling, or melding glass on silver, has been handed down over generations. Medal is .9 inches high, not including bale, and .6 inches wide. Reverse has the wording Je Suis... Tresor Bleu, as this is a Tresor Bleu original design. This design is the beautiful "verso" (reverse) side of the Miraculous Medal.
The Miraculous Medal was introduced to the world by St. Catherine Labouré, a novice with the Daughters of Charity of St. Vincent De Paul in France. In 1830 she received a vision from Mary in which Our Lady appeared inside an oval frame which bore the inscription “O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.”
- The large letter "M" — Mary as Mother, Mediatrix.
- Cross and bar — Jesus' Cross of Redemption.
- 12 stars — 12 Apostles, who formed the first Church.
- Left Heart — The Sacred Heart, who died for our sins.
- Right Heart — The Immaculate Heart, who intercedes for us.
- Flames — The burning love Jesus and Mary have for us.
Shipping is free within the U.S. and delightful box/gift packaging is complimentary (see images).